Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What People are Saying about SFI!

I'm so excited to share some Testimonials about SFI ...

"I've been with SFI for about four years and am a Gold Team Leader (GTL). I feel that SFI's new compensation plan is the BEST SFI has ever created! I believe it will actually make it POSSIBLE for any Team Leader who does the work to achieve GTL status. This new plan was created to put the money into the pockets of those doing all the work--TLs and above. Even better, becoming a TL is really pretty easy. I'm delighted with SFI's new compensation plan, and I believe that anyone who works this program seriously is going to see some SERIOUS commissions coming their way!"

Linda J BrutonOR, UNITED STATES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I have been involved with many networking opportunities in the hopes of creating a residual income and becoming financially secure--all with not much success. But since becoming involved with SFI, I've received my first commission check, even though I've had time constraints on my home business. SFI has truly created a system with potential. My suggestion to anyone who has any doubts is to sign on and participate. You will be pleasantly surprised, just as I was. I am now totally committing my energies to the SFI opportunities and am truly excited about the potential for success with this business. "

Steven H. CrosonIL, UNITED STATES

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you read part of my Testimonial a couple of days ago. There's more to come.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I just wanted to say "Thank you SFI." You have delivered more than expected in only three months. I joined three months ago...and I am quite impressed with this system. I use the Eagle Co-op for my advertising because it is easier for me at the moment. I can't possibly describe the overwhelming joy I got in only one month when I saw my first referral. I read my business e-mail everyday, and each day there's someone new, sometimes two new referrals. I can't wait! My business IS exploding right before my eyes, just like you said it would. Thank you so very much. Here's to many wonderful years together."

Michele HumesCT, UNITED STATES
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And one more from a different category of SFI ....

"The SFI Marketing Group and founder Gery Carson got it exactly right! SFI affiliates have entered a brand new and exciting world of money-making possibilities.

I've seen a lot on the Internet and World Wide Web, and the IAHBE is one of the best products out there...definitely worth the small amount of money that it takes to be a member. Why, the Web resources alone are worth hundreds of times the monthly fee. Outstanding!

Add in all the free marketing advice, over $800 (and growing) in bonuses and other freebies, and a product you can hold in your hand every month, and it's very plain to me that a new affiliate would be foolish indeed to turn down SFI's offer to easily, quickly, and profitably qualify for greater income with IAHBE. A host of absolutely useful membership benefits, with more added every month, make IAHBE a very easy sell.

As for me, with IAHBE I'm now building my new enriching and colorful library of business and marketing tools and knowledge that SFI basically is giving away to me, every month. The price is pittance compared to all the benefits I get. I'm loving what SFI has done and is doing to make me wealthy, and in lots more ways than money, too! Way to go, SFI and Gery Carson!"

Bill AllandTX, UNITED STATES
blog comments powered by Disqus